Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Spray with Aloe Vera 100ml
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Spray with Aloe Vera combining the antibacterial and antifungal power of Tea Tree Oil with the soothing benefits of Aloe vera, this spray provides symptomatic relief to minor wounds and skin abrasions and tinea. Ideal for:
- Skin abrasions
Features and benefits:
- Contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic and antifungal
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Contains Aloe vera for additional cooling and soothing effect
- Convenient size for handbags and first aid kits
- Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
|Melaleuca Oil||150 mg/g|
Spray directly onto the affected area.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not spray near naked flame
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use