Thompsons B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg 60 Tablets
Thompsons B5 is formulated with 500mg of Pantothenic Acid which is beneficial during times of stress. Vitamin B5 supports the production of adrenal hormones and is important for the correct functioning of the adrenal glands. It also supports the production of red blood cells, helps maintain general wellbeing and is essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy.
Features and Benefits:
- A healthy stress response in teenagers/adults
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Convert carbohydrates, fat and protein into energy
- Vitamin B5 levels in the body
- Increase vitamin B5 levels in the body
- General health & wellbeing in teenagers/adults
- Those who suffer from or prone to stress
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support adrenal gland function
- Healthy individuals who would like to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Those who seek a supplement for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
|Each tablet contains:|
|- equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||500mg|
Gluten, lactose, nuts, dairy, shellfish, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Adults- Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.