Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu 150 Capsules
Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu maintain and supports Immune system health, healthy eyesight, eye health, eye function and assists eye adaption to light variations. Besides, Thompsons Vitamin A 10000iu also help to maintain healthy skin integrity.
Features and Benefits:
- Immune system health & function
- Healthy eyesight, eye health, eye function and assists eye adaption to light variations such as night vision
- Vitamin A levels in the body, to be within normal range
- Skin health, skin integrity & structure
- Healthy growth & development
- General health & wellbeing Vitamin A is an antioxidant; helping reduce free radicals formed in the body and their damage to body cells.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)||10000IU|
|- equiv. to Retinol||3mg/3000mcg RE|
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place