NutraViva NesProteins Beef Collagen (Collagen Hydrolysate) 100g
Nutraviva NesProteins beef Collagen Hydrolysate is made from grass fed and finished Cattle. This means that it is free from chemicals such as growth hormones, antibiotics, herbicides and pesticides which are used when Cattle are taken to fed lots to fatten up prior to processing.
Hydrolysed collagen provides 8 of the 9 essential amino acids not synthesized by the human body, but essential for healthy life. Hydrolysed collagen is rich in hydroxy proteins, Glycine, Proline, 18 to 20 times higher than other proteins, and necessary for rapid muscle growth, fibrous tissue repair and recovery after exercising.
Nutraviva NesProteins beef collagen Hydrolysate contains smaller pre-digested peptides compared to those found in other proteins, allowing them to be absorbed by the body more rapidly than intact proteins, thus maximising nutrient delivery to cells. This greater bio-availability makes NesProteins beef collagen Hydrolysate ideal when used for:
- Skin, hair and nail health
- Exercise and injury recovery
- Inflammation and pain reduction
- Healthy bones and joints
- Protein supplementation
Nutraviva NesProteins beef collagen Hydrolysate is:
- Kosher certified
- Keto & paleo friendly
- Grass fed & finished
Features and Benefits:
- Anti-Aging: skin, hair and nails.
- Helps build and strengthens bones
- Reduces fine lines and circles around the eyes
- Improves joint health and decreases joint pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Building and restoring muscle
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Helps normalise appetite
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Assists in gut functioning and digestion and repair
- Speeds up injury recovery
- Boosts immunity
- Powerful anti-oxidant
Premium unblended bovine Collagen hydrolysate
Combine 1 tablespoon (10g) of dry powder into a smoothie or add to shaker with your favourite cold beverage and mix thoroughly until dissolved. Let stand for 30 seconds and enjoy. Can be added to hot beverages. Take up to twice per day.
Storage: Do not refrigerate. Indefinite shelf life when stored dry.