Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Wormwood Herb 50g
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
- as a bitter tonic to stimulate gastric secretions
- to help remove intestinal threadworms
- to relieve indigestion / loss of appetite.
Features and Benefits:
- Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Wormwood herb used as a bitter herb to improve appetite
- Stimulates the secretion of saliva and bile production
- Has a priming effect on the upper digestive function
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Relieves indigestion, heartburn and reflux
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) herb top fl. dry 1 g (1000 mg).
Adults and children over 12: drink one cup 1/2 hour before meals to stimulate appetite or after meals to relieve indigestion. Children from 4 to 12: drink half the adult dose.