Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St Mary's Thistle Extract 200ml Oral Liquid
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St Mary's thistle is the most extensively-studied liver remedy in western herbal medicine. Not only has the active constituent (silymarin) been well-studied, but the product itself has been involved in countless, successful clinical trials. Its primary role is to protect the liver against potentially harmful chemicals, especially alcohol. Studies have shown that it supports the regeneration and detoxification of the liver and maintains normal liver function.
Features and Benefits:
- Liver tonic to improve and maintain healthy liver function
- Promotes liver regeneration and detoxification
- Has a protective effect against many chemical toxins including alcohol
- Beneficial as an antioxidant
- Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St Mary's thistle quickly absorbed liquid extract
Each 10 mL dose contains Silybum marianum extract equivalent to dry seed 5 g.
Adults and children over 12 years can take 10 mL twice daily before or after meals.