Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St. John's Wort 50g
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support the nervous system, soothe the nerves, reduce restlessness or excess nervous energy and as a nervous system relaxant.
- For the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervous unrest
- Assists in the management of mood swings
- Helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest
- Loose herbs with a long shelf life
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Hilde Hemmes Herbal's St. John's wort herbs with a long shelf life.
- Economical way of taking herbal medicine.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb dry 1.1 g (1100 mg).
Adults: Infuse two 5 mL level metric teaspoons (2.2 g) of St. John's wort in a cup of boiling water, steep for 10-15 minutes. Strain and drink 2 cups daily.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persists, talk to your health professional.