Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Chamomile x 30 Tea Bags
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Chamomile is a pleasant-tasting tea which helps relieve many gastrointestinal problems such as minor spasms, wind and belching. Besides, Camomile, a western herbal medicine, is especially beneficial for children, babies, during pregnancy and lactation.
Features and Benefits:
- Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Chamomile assists in the management of gastrointestinal complaints such as minor spasms, flatulence
- Relieves symptoms of gastritis and enteritis
- Beneficial for external use, gargle and inhalation
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine
Camomile (Matricaria recutita) flower dry 1.5 g (1500 mg).
Infuse two teabags with one cup of boiling water, cover and steep for ten minutes before removing teabags. Adults: drink three to four cups daily. Children from 6 to 12: drink one to two cups daily. Children from 3 to 6: drink one cup daily.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.