Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 is a high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary's thistle (also known as Milk thistle) has traditionally been used to support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold St Mary’s thistle 35 000 is a liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for the relief of dyspepsia such as bloating, flatulence and heartburn.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used for liver and gallbladder health and assists with bile flow from the liver.
- It protects the liver from toxins and by assisting in healthy liver cell regeneration.
- St Mary's thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 has been standardised to flavanolignans or silybins, which are the main active constituents responsible for St Mary's thistle liver protecting effects.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed||35g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans.|
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.