Herbs of Gold Niacin 100mg Extended Release 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Niacin 100mg Extended Release contains 100mg of nicotinic acid (niacin), a form of vitamin B3 that helps support energy production.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold Niacin 100mg helps convert protein, carbohydrates and fat into energy.
- Niacin assists in the digestion and metabolism of carbohydrates, and assists the breakdown of dietary fats.
- It also supports skin health.
- Niacin 100mg Extended Release contains nicotinic acid in an extended-release delivery system that controls the release of the active ingredient into the body over an 8-hour period. This extended-release delivery system helps to reduce flushing, a common side effect when taking niacin in an immediate-release form.
Each tablet contains:
- Nicotinic acid (Niacin) (vitamin B3) 100mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans.
Adults only – Take 1 tablet once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablet should be taken whole. Do not break, crush or chew tablet before swallowing. Do not take more than 1 tablet per day.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin. However, the flushing effect is generally mild and transient.