Herbs of Gold Lung Care 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with herbs traditionally used to relieve coughs and respiratory complaints.
Features and Benefits:
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic to clear mucus from the chest and for the relief of respiratory complaints.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve coughs and mild fever.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs and respiratory tract and to relieve cough.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve respiratory catarrh and coughs.
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist expectoration, relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath, and strengthen the lungs.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium are antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Vitamins C and E are present in the fluid lining f the lung and respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C and E help maintain healthy immune function.
Each tablet contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root and stolon extract 200mg|
|derived from dry root and stolon||1g|
|Inula helenium (Elecampane) root extract 100mg|
|derived from dry root||1g|
|Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf extract 50mg|
|derived from dry leaf||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||300mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||30.8mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 37.3IU|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.