Herbs of Gold Hayfever and Sinus Ease 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Hayfever and Sinus Ease is specifically formulated with Horseradish, Garlic and vitamin C plus Eyebright and Baical scullcap to help relieve mucus and nasal congestion associated with respiratory allergies.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold Hayfever and Sinus Ease is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula that provides relief of allergies by relieving respiratory mucus and catarrhal conditions of the upper respiratory tract and supporting healthy immune system function.
- Horseradish is a decongestant herb to relieve respiratory mucus and nasal congestion, and catarrh of the respiratory tract.
- Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb traditionally used as an expectorant to relieve catarrhal conditions and to help clear mucus.
- Garlic helps to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Horseradish and Garlic have a mucolytic action and are used to aid the clearance of congestion and catarrh in the respiratory tract and nasal passages.
- Eyebright is traditionally used to relieve hayfever and sinusitis, nasal catarrh and excess mucus discharges.
- Eyebright is a mucous membrane tonic with anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties and traditionally used as an astringent and tonic to support mucosal surfaces, especially the nasal membranes.
- Baical scullcap provides antiallergic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity that helps relieve allergies.
- Vitamin C provides natural antihistamine activity so plays an important role in balancing and maintaining healthy histamine levels.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger that supports the immune system.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to|
|Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root||3g|
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb||2g|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb||1.5g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root||1g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.