Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex 60 Capsules
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains Gymnema, Cinnamon and chromium to help support healthy blood glucose.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex is a herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
- Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
- Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g
- stand. to contain gymnemic acids 25mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 1g
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg
- and nutrients
- R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 200mg
- Nicotinamide 35mg
- Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg
- Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg
- Cholecalciferol 8.33mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.