Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 60 Capsules
Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains high-strength ginkgo to support memory and cognitive function and also circulation.
Features and Benefits:
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- Assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- Assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet and may assist pain-free walking capacity by maintaining circulation to the leg muscles.
- Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- May enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Helps maintain the health of capillaries.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|herbal extract equiv.to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||6g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.