Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 120 Capsules
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- It is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralizes free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid strengthens the body's antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Assists glucose metabolism and is involved in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Also helps maintain nerve health.
- Alpha Lipoic 300 is involved in energy production.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans|
Adults - Take one capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Due to alpha lipoic acid's influence on blood glucose metabolism, those taking hypoglycaemic medications or insulin should monitor their blood sugar levels on a regular basis.