Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 75 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000mcg co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12 such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before it can become active in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals via facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- It is important for cell growth and replication.
- Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic so helps maintain normal healthy blood.
- Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
- Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) 1g
- (active vitamin B12) (1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.