Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex 60 Capsules
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Features and Benefits:
- Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each Capsule Contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 23mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 17.1mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic)||842mcg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, Suitable For Vegetarians And Vegans
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.