Fusion Health Sleep 60 Tablets
Fusion Health Sleep combine natural sedative herbs traditionally used to relieve insomnia and improve sleep quality.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for people who have difficulty falling asleep, wake easily during the night, or are disturbed by dreams or restlessness.
- Promotes deep, restful sleep without being habit-forming or causing daytime drowsiness.
- Includes herbs traditionally used to help relieve mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability, especially when they are interfering with sleep.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to address sleeplessness and insomnia by calming the Shen (mind and spirit), nourishing the Heart organ-meridian system and clearing senses.
- Combines well with Fusion® Stress & Anxiety, particularly when stress and nervous symptoms interfere with sleep.
In TCM, insomnia and sleep problems are often attributed to a disturbance in the flow of Shen, an energetic force comprised of the mind and spirit.
Under normal circumstances, the Shen circulates between the brain (where it is responsible for our mental arousal during the day), and the Heart organ-meridian system (where it is replenished overnight and induces sleep).
When this cyclical flow of Shen becomes agitated or disturbed, the Circadian rhythms may also be disrupted, and as a result you may experience insomnia and poor sleep, often along with symptoms of stress, nervousness or restlessness. Unfortunately, being sleep deprived may further agitate Shen, exacerbating or perpetuating insomnia and associated symptoms.
Fusion Health Sleep is a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs including Zizyphus, Albizia and Passionflower. Together, these and the other herbs in our Sleep tablets calm the agitated Shen, bring peace to the mind and spirit, and clear the senses so you can drift off more easily, experience a more peaceful sleep, and wake feeling rested.
Several herbs in Fusion Health Sleep have traditionally been regarded as having relaxing effects on the nervous system and so may be particularly beneficial for encouraging sleep in people experiencing mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Ziziphus (Ziziphus jujuba var spinosa) seed 250mg, dry equiv.||2.5g|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Albizia (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia) root 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Biota (Biota orientalis) seed 40mg, dry equiv.||200mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 30mg, dry equiv.||150mg|
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 3-4 tablets one hour before bed, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.