Fusion Health Memory 60 Tablets
Fusion Health Memory contains ginkgo for the support of cognitive function, memory, learning and improved attention span in healthy adults, and brahmi, which supports memory in people aged over 50 years.
Features and Benefits:
- Fusion Health Memory combines six herbal ingredients, including a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi called BacoMind®
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function, including memory, learning and information processing and attention span, so consider using it during periods of prolonged mental activity, like studying
- Brahmi improves memory and attention span in people aged over 50 years and supports their ability to learn and process new information
- Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to enhance memory in Chinese medicine
- Also contains gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
Ginkgo and memory
One of the primary herbs in Fusion Memory, ginkgo supports mental function in the body and:
- Learning and information processing
- Attention span
- Brain function
All of these reasons make ginkgo a fitting choice for times of heightened mental activity, such as studying or working.
Ginkgo also supports healthy blood circulation, including flow to peripheral areas of the body such as the hands, legs and feet.
Brahmi improves memory in elderly individuals
In people aged over 50 years, the herb brahmi enhances both memory recall and attention span, as well as supporting the way learning and information processing occurs.
The brahmi extract in Fusion Memory, BacoMind®, is clinically tested and sustainably grown and harvested. It is also standardised to 112.5mg bacosides (one of the active plant chemicals in brahmi) per tablet.
Siberian ginseng: traditionally used to enhance memory
Fusion Health Memory also contains Siberian ginseng, which is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote memory and to replenish Qi, the vital energy of the body.
Plus, more herbs
Fusion Health Memory also contains the herbs gotu kola, which is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic in Ayurvedic medicine - plus schisandra and kola nut.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) BacoMind® whole plant 250mg, min. dry equiv.||5g|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf 60mg, min. dry equiv.||3g|
|Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) leaf 70mg, dry equiv.||700mg|
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 33.3mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Kola nut (Cola acuminata) seed 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
BacoMind® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Contains caffeine 3mg per tablet. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.