Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Powder (Lemon Lime) 330g
Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon Lime is high-strength magnesium glycinate with nutritional co-factors and coconut water to support healthy muscle function. It combines a highly bioavailable form of magnesium (magnesium glycinate as OptiChel MG) with B vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support healthy muscle function.
Features and Benefits:
- Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Powder available in two delicious, gentle-on-the-stomach flavours: watermelon or lemon-lime zing – both with nutritious coconut water
- Contains OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide
- Also contains B-group vitamins and vitamin C, the amino acids taurine, glutamine and L-carnitine, plus the minerals zinc, chromium and selenium
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- Supports healthy stress responses in the body
- May supports blood sugar metabolism in healthy people
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced Powder may also help:
- Relieve mild muscle cramps, spasms and twitches
- Reduce muscle fatigue and support normal muscle strength
- Improve exercise performance and support physical endurance
- Ease sleeplessness and support healthy sleeping patterns
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
Each 5.5g serve contains:
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||300mg|
|Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1)||19.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||22.9mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||20.6mg|
|Folic acid||148.1 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||148 micrograms|
|L-carnitine (as levocarnitine hydrochloride)||100mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||24 micrograms|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||12.5mg|
|Coconut water (Cocos nucifera) fruit juice 400mg, fresh equiv.||10g|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Natural lemon-lime flavour, naturally sweetened with thaumatin. No added artificial colours, flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Mix 5.5g (one scoop) once daily in water, juice, smoothie or sports drink and consume immediately.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.