Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Liquorice Root x 30 Tea Bags
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Liquorice Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
- to relieve bronchial mucous congestion and coughs
- to relieve symptoms of common colds and sore throats
- as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous
- as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
- to support general health and wellbeing.
Each Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Liquorice Root teabag contains Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Root & Stolon Dry 2 g
Infuse 1 or 2 teabags (2 or 4 g) of Liquorice Root in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 15 minutes before removing teabag/s. Adults only - drink 3 cups daily.