Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Breuss Kidney Tea Mix 60g
Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Breuss Kidney Tea Mix (Contains Horsetail herb, Stinging nettle herb, Knotgrass herb and St. John’s wort herb) is a special blend of herbs developed by health enthusiast and author Rudolf Breuss. The tea mix is used to help maintain general health and wellbeing.
Features and Benefits:
- Hilde Hemmes Herbal's Breuss Kidney Tea Mix used for the improvement of general well-being
- Helps to maintain healthy kidney function
- Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) stem dry, Greater nettle (Stinging nettle) herb dry, Knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare) herb dry, St John's wort herb dry.
Infuse 1 heaped teaspoon of Breuss Kidney Tea Mix with a cup of boiling water (use rain or filtered), steep for 10 minutes and strain. (2) Add the strained tea dregs to 2 cups of water, simmer for 10 minutes and strain. Combine the two preparations and drink.
If not using the tea straight away, you can store it in a covered jug or container in the fridge for up to 24 hours and gently warm the mixture before drinking.