Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold 120 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold provides Grape seed from France and nutritional antioxidants that act synergistically to reinforce the body's antioxidant network and protect the body from oxidative stress.
Features and Benefits:
- Grape Seed Gold contains a spectrum of nutritional antioxidants and free radical scavengers to protect the body from oxidative stress.
- Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold contains a broad combination of herbal and nutritional antioxidants that work synergistically to produce a more potent antioxidant effect than the sum total of individual antioxidants, helping to strengthen the antioxidant network.
- It contains a high quality, non-GMO Grape seed from France.
- It also contains potent antioxidant compounds known as procyanidins or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs).
- Supports healthy veins, blood vessels and microcirculation, including to peripheral areas, helping to relieve swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs.
- It helps to maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- It may help reduce oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Grape seed may assist in the maintenance of normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Grape seed helps to protect and maintain eye health and helps eyes adapt to variations in light intensity.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger which supports liver detoxification.
- Betacarotene, vitamins C and E, selenium and zinc are antioxidants and free radical scavengers that support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc help maintain connective tissue and vitamin C is essential for collagen production to support healthy skin.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract: 250mg, derived from dry seed 30g, stand. to contain procyanidins 237.5mg.
- Glutathione: 25mg.
- Betacarotene: 3mg.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C): 150mg.
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate: 82.65mg, equiv. vitamin E 100IU.
- Selenomethionine equiv. selenium: 25mcg.
- Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc: 10mg.
Suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan
Adults only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.