Herbs of Gold BurnX 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold BurnX is formulated with Svetol® Green coffee bean extract and Coleus to help reduce body fat and improve body composition when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Features and Benefits:
- BurnX supports fat metabolism, thermogenesis and energy expenditure so may help reduce body fat or body fat percentage, and improve body composition by improving lean tissue to body fat ratio.
- Svetol® Green coffee bean extract may help reduce body fat and improve body composition by improving lean tissue to body fat ratio.
- Coleus may assist fat loss and may help reduce excess body fat.
- Coleus root may improve body composition by improving the lean tissue to body fat ratio so maintains and supports healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), believed to be the most pharmacologically active constituent responsible for its beneficial effect.
- Green tea catechins and caffeine maintain and support fat metabolism, thermogenesis and energy expenditure.
- Carnitine supports fat metabolism.
- Carnitine assists in the transport of fat across cell membranes in muscle tissue for use as an energy source.
Each tablet contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
- Coffea canephora (Green coffee) seed (Svetol®) 933mg
- stand. to contain chlorogenic acids 63.33mg
- stand. to contain 5-caffeoylquinic acid 16.67mg
- stand. to contain caffeine 2.67mg
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf 6.25g
- stand. to contain epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 75mg
- stand. to contain caffeine 25mg
- TOTAL CAFFEINE 27.67mg
- Coleus forskohlii (Coleus) root 5.67g
- stand. to contain forskolin 16.67mg
- Levocarnitine (L-carnitine) 30mg
Each tablet contains 27.67mg caffeine.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Best taken in conjunction with a healthy, energy-controlled diet and physical activity.