Fusion Health Revital 8 Antioxidant 50 Tablets
Fusion Health Revital 8 Antioxidant is high potency, scientifically researched antioxidants broad-spectrum protection from free radical damage to promote healthy ageing and support cardiovascular, liver, skin, immune and joint health.
Features and Benefits:
- A synergistic, high dose combination of Western and Chinese herbs rich in antioxidants, including Green Tea, Grape Seed, Milk Thistle, Turmeric and Japanese Knotweed.
- Supports the body’s own antioxidant defences and helps offset the effects of free radicals, which may produce cumulative damage and contribute to the ageing process.
- Promotes healthy ageing.
- Supports cardiovascular health and may help healthy people maintain their cholesterol within the normal range, improve their LDL:HDL ratio and reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol.
- Also helps maintain blood vessel health and maintain and protect the health of the capillaries.
- Promotes healthy immune function and helps maintain normal health of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, prostate, skin, eyes and joints.
- May enhance the body’s detoxification processes and inhibit inflammation.
- Suitable for use during periods of stress, strenuous exercise and weight loss to help scavenge the free radicals that are generated during these times of high metabolic activity and reduce the damage they can cause.
- Contains standardised Black Pepper extract to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of other ingredients in this formula.
- Contains low-caffeine Green Tea extract, equivalent to just 1.5 mg caffeine per tablet (Green Tea typically contains 30-100 mg of caffeine per cup, while coffee contains 60-200 mg).
Each Fusion Health Revital 8 Antioxidant tablet contains extracts standardised to dry:
|Fallopia japonica (Japanese Knotweed) root||80g (80,000mg)|
|stand. to resveratrol||200mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) seed||12.64g (12,640mg)|
|stand. to procyanidins||100mg|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed||6.25g (6250mg)|
|stand. to flavanolignans as silybin||75mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf||5.63g (5630mg)|
|stand. to catechins||140mg|
|stand. to epigallocatechin-3-)-gallate (EGCG)||75mg|
|contains caffeine less than||1.88mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome||3.08g (3080mg)|
|stand. to curcuminoids||100mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit||400mg|
|stand. to piperine||8mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- Intensive therapy: take 1 tablet two or three times daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.