Fusion Health Hair, Skin and Nails 90 Tablets
Fusion Health Hair, Skin and Nails contains nutrients to support healthy hair, nails and skin, including biotin to decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate.
Features and Benefits:
Fusion Health Hair, Skin and Nails has a new improved formula, including nutrients to support:
- Strong, healthy hair and nails - including biotin to help decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Skin health and repair
- Collagen formation
- Connective tissue production
- Reduced formation of free radicals in the body
Fusion Health Hair, Skin and Nails also includes dong quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves the health of the hair and nails and promotes skin health by relieving dry skin in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
Each tablet contains herbal extracts:
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Dunaliella salina cells 33.33mg, fresh equiv||62.49mg|
|equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene||2.5mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||75mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.33mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
- Adults: Take one tablet, one or two times a day
- Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Contains vitamin B6.
- If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.